Friday, January 21, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

So earlier this month someone posted a facebook status about paying it forward -  they would make you something if you made it your status and made 5 other people something and so on and so forth.. I thought it was a great excuse for me to try out new designs so here are a couple.. I've tried to match the style to the recipient so I really hope they like them..


So.. what are your thoughts? Do you think they deserve a permanent place in the Mrs Fickle catalogue?
....... and if you recognise these names and think they might be yours.... I hope you like!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Are these gold Shari? I love the second one definatly will be ordering it from you if it is! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kristie, silver.. I'll have a look for gold but they would probably be really expensive as they'd be real gold not gold filled :/
    Someone else thought they were gold too, must be the light, stamped jewellery is hard to photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ok they are still awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought they were gold too! I was thinking about ordering the top one. they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete